The Very Inspiring Blogger Award arrived last week as a wonderful gift from a generous reader who I believe is an inspiring blogger herself. Thank you Sarah Klesko! Sarah writes regularly as Truthlets & Thoughtbits on issues of wellness in spirit, body and mind.
In the spirit of this award, each nominee is asked to:
- Thank the person who nominated them and include a link back to that person’s blog
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Pass the award to 7 nominees.
So what are those 7 things about me?
- At this moment I have cuttings of lemon-scented geraniums sitting in a white ceramic pot on my desk.
- I’ve travelled to every continent except Africa and Antartica.
- I think the sun gets a lot of bad press.
- Change fascinates me.
- Early morning birdsong is heaven’s recording reaching my ears.
- I have manuscripts in the making.
- Can I stop at seven? Yes I must. Perhaps I’m disciplined after all.
And now for those bloggers who have and do inspire me for a variety of reasons (in no particular order):
Joanna Penn at www.thecreativepenn.com
Nic Freeman at www.nicfreeman.com
Steven Lewis at Taleist
Steve Fogg at www.stevefogg.com
Renee at gardenwithnature
John Soares at www.productivewriters.com
Thank you for your inspiration!