worklearnlivewell is a blog dedicated to making life more inspiring, fulfilling and fruitful!
Being your own boss can be very liberating and it can also be laborious. As a result, the magic of micro-business is not always realised. Although finding the formula that suits your style is not easy, it is possible. The … Continue reading
It’s easy to burn time waiting when we could be creating.
On the other hand, how much of your time is spent reacting and responding to things that come in from elsewhere? Things created by others – email, tweets, Facebook updates, TV shows, blog posts – all of which can be fuel for the creative process, but how much time do they need?
Always reacting to the outside gives less time for the creative to flow from the inside.
- Wellness tip #004: Don’t say yes to everything
- The Very Inspiring Blogger Award
- Wellness tip #003: Say yes! and trip the light fantastic
- Career advice: why missing out on a job might be the best thing for you
- The Week in Ethics: Gordon Gekko, Trust, and Corporate Culture
- Contemplating change…
- A story from the working week…
- Decision-making: Who knows your business best?
- Wellness tip #002: Remember to pause